Monday, September 28, 2009

Real Estate Photos

Courtney (of Lovely Photography) has once again made us look fabulous! Ellie doesn't need any help with that, but sleep-deprived Mommy could always use a little editing. :)
I've joined Savvy & Co. Real Estate and am considering using this photo for my Real Estate Blog...CharlotteRealEstateMom.com. I'll be selling real estate in Charlotte as I have since 2005, but I'll also be putting a twist on my "niche" market (moms, moms-to-be, families, etc). I think this precious photo will help sell lots of houses...don't you!?!?! ;) I'll let you know when my website (SarahMartinHomes.com) and my blog are up-and-running. I'll also have a Fan page on Facebook for Real Estate clients, mortgage brokers, other Realtors, etc. I know-who knew I was so tech savvy?






No comments:

Post a Comment