Friday, October 16, 2009

Sarah's 28th Birthday!

I had a great 28th birthday! Ellie and I spent the morning together and she was a gem. She knew it was my birthday so there was lots of smiling and cuddling. Then, Thomas came home early from work and brought me a cupcake! Later that night, we went to dinner at Fig Tree. Great day! A few days later my FSU gals and Brian took me to dinner at a new restaurant called Good Food. We had a great time catching up, had delicious wine, and even better food & desserts. They got me a fabulous birthday gift-a gift certificate for a day at the spa at the brand new Ritz-Carlton in Charlotte! I'm so excited to check out the new Ritz and to have a relaxing massage or facial. Perfect new mom gift!
Emily stayed home with Ellie so I could have a grown up night out. Thanks everyone!





Courtney was in charge of dessert and picked up this yummy raspberry cheesecake from Dean & Deluca. We had a great dessert display as you'll see...





Courtney and her mom (Linda, who was in town for the week) went dessert crazy and also got some cute tarts from Amelies French Bakery. We all enjoyed immensely!!! This is BEFORE





And AFTER. I promise I didn't do the damage all alone!





Here are the girls! Courtney, Linda, Chelsea, Me, and Laura. Five years in Charlotte together...Nine years celebrating bdays together!





The girls and Brian :)

No comments:

Post a Comment