Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm One!!!

Ellie had her first birthday last weekend on 8.8.10.
Wow! It's really ridiculous that it's already been a year. It feels like it actually only took 3 or 4 months for this year to pass by. It was a great year and this birthday was very special. Here are some great pics of the party:



Ellie and Daddy have an amazing bond. I'm so lucky, as Mom, to witness it every day. Such a great Dad.


Cupcake time! She is always smiling. :)

Balloons were a hit with Ellie.



"Family hug!" This "family hug" Thomas has created and Ellie squeals when he comes over to do it. I'll be holding Ellie and he'll come over and yell, "family hug" and squeeze us. Too cute.


My first cake!!!

And afterwards. She was a mess! She loves her clapping trick and will do it on cue if anyone says "yay" or often times when someone just laughs. Can you see her two bottom teeth? Her top "fangs" area also in and her two middle top are on the way. Thomas says if the two middle top don't come in soon, she'll have to be Dracula for Halloween. :)


Happy Birthday, Ellie. We love you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah I can't believe it has already been a year. Ellie is gorgeous - just like her momma! I love the family hug! Derek does that too and Van will lay his head on Derek's shoulder! I hope we get to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete