Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fun Zoo Times!



Ellie and I drove to Asheboro, NC on Tuesday to head to the NC Zoo to meet cousins Hannah and Wes. We had a great time meeting Hannah. Two precious cousins meeting each other...they're only two months apart!




Here's Hannah with her Mommy Hillary and Aunt Myra with Ellie






"Hello."                      "Hello."                   " I love you."                "I love you, too!"




"Well this has been fun, Hannah! See you at Christmas. Bring your toys and
I'll bring mine, too!"




See the gorilla in the background!?  Neither does Ellie.
She enjoyed a short nap in between bouts of fussiness. I'm not sure if she was scared of the animals or just unhappy that they were behind glass and she couldn't play with them. Either way, it'll be a few more months before we head back to the zoo! Oh well, at least I had fun playing and visting with the Eggerts!



No comments:

Post a Comment