Sunday, August 30, 2009

A Big Weekend...

We had a big weekend this week! Dad was home from work Saturday and Sunday and we got into a lot of sillyness. Dad was supposed to be changing my diaper but he was really "hiding" me amongst my new friends. He called Mom into the room and she couldn't find me...and then started cracking up when she saw me tucked into my friends. Some of them are bigger than me! It was the first time in my crib and it was fun!

This was my first time actually sleeping in my big girl crib! Normally, I sleep in my bassinet in Mom & Dad's room. I might take naps in here sometimes, but I still sleep in their room at night since I'm only 3 weeks old. But soon I'll be on my own!

This picture was taken on Saturday night at Big Ben's Pub outdoor patio. Mom & Dad took me there to see a reggae group since it was outside & it was a nice evening. I was supposed to fall asleep in the car and take a nap while we were there, but the lights from the trees and the cars driving by were too cool not to stay awake for. I just hung out though and listened to the music. It turned out to be a different band so we didn't stay very long (just long enough for Mom & Dad to have a beer) and then we went home. It was fun to see some music and hang out with adults other than Mom & Dad. Soon I'll be dancing at these events! Dad said we went to celebrate my 3 week birthday but I think he just wanted to hear the music...

Look how small I still am! I feel old since I'm 3 weeks old now but I still look so little! The marble was cold on my legs but it was fun to be almost as tall as Dad.

It was a long weekend of lots of fun things! I was utterly exhausted in this picture. Dad was just carrying me around and I just passed out!

No comments:

Post a Comment